More Info On G.I. Joe: Snake Eyes AAA Video Game

Atomic Arcade G.I. Joe Snake Eyes 1

Atomic Arcade Studio GM & Creative Director Ames Kirshen has broken the silence on the upcoming AAA video game based on Snake Eyes. Some of the highlights: “There are many points of inspiration for the edgier and more mature take on the G.I. Joe Universe we are developing with this new Snake Eyes-led game. Inspirations that span every major form of entertainment. The original G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero comic by Larry Hama and the associated animated series and toy line from the early 1980s was my introduction to the IP, so it all starts with the initial impression they » Continue Reading.

The post More Info On G.I. Joe: Snake Eyes AAA Video Game appeared first on HissTank.com.


By: Silver Optimus
Title: More Info On G.I. Joe: Snake Eyes AAA Video Game
Sourced From: news.hisstank.com/2023/03/28/more-info-on-g-i-joe-snake-eyes-aaa-video-game-80968
Published Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2023 18:36:55 +0000

Read More

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SDCC 2023: Hasbro Vintage Collection Cassian Pipeline Reveal

Visual Guide Update - Death Watch Mandalorian - The Black Series [Phase IV]

The Mighty Thor from Love and Thunder in the new statues by Iron Studios!