G.I. Joe: Retaliation 10th Anniversary Blu-ray Re-Release Announced

GI Joe Retaliation 10 Year Anniversary 001 Steelbook 1

Paramount is set to release a special 4K UHD Blu-ray release to commemorate the 10-year anniversary of G.I. Joe: Retaliation. Product Notes: This hit sequel to the 2009 actioner finds most of the Joe team killed in an ambush and its remaining members wanted for a crime they didn’t commit. Now, Roadblock (Dwayne Johnson), Lady Jaye (Adrianne Palicki), Flint (D.J. Cotrona), and Snake Eyes (Ray Park) enlist the aid of old foe Storm Shadow (Byung-hun Lee) and the original G.I. Joe (Bruce Willis) to prove their innocence and stop the evil Cobra organization’s plot to rule the world. Specifications: Movie » Continue Reading.

The post G.I. Joe: Retaliation 10th Anniversary Blu-ray Re-Release Announced appeared first on HissTank.com.


By: Silver Optimus
Title: G.I. Joe: Retaliation 10th Anniversary Blu-ray Re-Release Announced
Sourced From: news.hisstank.com/2023/03/27/g-i-joe-retaliation-10th-anniversary-blu-ray-re-release-announced-80951
Published Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2023 20:17:51 +0000

Read More

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONDO / Masters of the Universe – Battle Cat 1:6 Scale Figure – ON SALE TOMORROW!

G.I. Joe Classified Series Deluxe Scrap Iron Render Reveal

G.I. Joe Classified Tunnel Rat By SlicesCustoms