G.I. Joe Classified Tiger Force Dusty Target Exclusive Images

GI Joe Classified Tiger Force Dusty Box 65 14 1

The first images of G.I. Joe Classified Tiger Force Dusty have surfaced on the G.I Joe classified Brasil facebook page. These images confirm the eBay listing and the numbering of #65. With both the Python Patrol Crimson Guard and now Tiger Force Dusty being shown in box it should not be long before we see these at Target USA Retail. Check out all he new G.I. Joe Classified Tiger Force Dusty images after the jump.

The post G.I. Joe Classified Tiger Force Dusty Target Exclusive Images appeared first on HissTank.com.


By: DESTRO
Title: G.I. Joe Classified Tiger Force Dusty Target Exclusive Images
Sourced From: news.hisstank.com/2023/03/27/g-i-joe-classified-tiger-force-dusty-target-exclusive-images-80952
Published Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2023 20:12:20 +0000

Read More

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONDO / Masters of the Universe – Battle Cat 1:6 Scale Figure – ON SALE TOMORROW!

G.I. Joe Classified Series Deluxe Scrap Iron Render Reveal

G.I. Joe Classified Tunnel Rat By SlicesCustoms