G.I. Joe Classified Storm Shadow By RazorMurphy

GIJoe Classified Storm Shadow By RazorMurphy 11 1 scaled

Thanks to HissTank.com boards member and customizer RazorMurphy for posting up his Storm Shadow custom. Check out all the new images of these awesome G.I. Joe Classified Cobra Storm Shadow custom after the jump.

The post G.I. Joe Classified Storm Shadow By RazorMurphy appeared first on HissTank.com.


By: DESTRO
Title: G.I. Joe Classified Storm Shadow By RazorMurphy
Sourced From: news.hisstank.com/2023/03/26/g-i-joe-classified-storm-shadow-by-razormurphy-80942
Published Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2023 17:19:41 +0000

Read More

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONDO / Masters of the Universe – Battle Cat 1:6 Scale Figure – ON SALE TOMORROW!

G.I. Joe Classified Series Deluxe Scrap Iron Render Reveal

G.I. Joe Classified Tunnel Rat By SlicesCustoms