G.I. Joe Classified Crimson B.A.T. In-Hand Images

GI Joe Classified Crimson BAT Cobra Red 24 1

The next Wave of G.I. Joe Classified figures is finally making it’s way to US Retail and trickling out, in uneven fashion to us all. The fist of those figures to arrive in my hands is the G.I. Joe Classified Crimson B.A.T. and we took some in-hand shots to share with the HissTank.com boards. I have been reading a lot feedback from fans about this release and I wanted to share my thoughts on this figure. First off this is an excellent choice for a repaint as it builds out my Crimson Guard army build and slots well on the » Continue Reading.

The post G.I. Joe Classified Crimson B.A.T. In-Hand Images appeared first on HissTank.com.


By: DESTRO
Title: G.I. Joe Classified Crimson B.A.T. In-Hand Images
Sourced From: news.hisstank.com/2023/03/29/g-i-joe-classified-crimson-b-a-t-in-hand-images-80973
Published Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2023 13:25:02 +0000

Read More

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SDCC 2023: Hasbro Vintage Collection Cassian Pipeline Reveal

Visual Guide Update - Death Watch Mandalorian - The Black Series [Phase IV]

The Mighty Thor from Love and Thunder in the new statues by Iron Studios!