G.I. Joe Classified Series Snow Job Render Reveal

gijoe classified Snowjob render pipeline arctic 2023 1

The Hasbro G.I. Joe Team has just release new information for the up coming G.I. Joe Classified Series Snow Job Action Figure! We’re not one to let #GIJoeDay get cold, but in this case it’s just our first G.I. Joe Classified Series render reveal! Introducing Snow Job, tricked out in his arctic combat uniform and stocked up with character-inspired accessories to beat Cobra into submission as he skis down the slopes to victory! Available for pre-order later this year, so stay tuned!

The post G.I. Joe Classified Series Snow Job Render Reveal appeared first on HissTank.com.


By: DESTRO
Title: G.I. Joe Classified Series Snow Job Render Reveal
Sourced From: news.hisstank.com/2023/02/01/g-i-joe-classified-series-snow-job-render-reveal-80149
Published Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2023 15:25:55 +0000

Read More

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G.I. Joe Classified Series Deluxe Scrap Iron Render Reveal

The Black Series Darth Malak and Bastila Shan IN STOCK On Amazon

G.I. Joe Classified Tunnel Rat By SlicesCustoms