G.I. Joe Classified Series HasLab 2023 Fans Choice Nomination Official Thread

GI Joe Classified Series Haslab 2023 1

After the huge success of the last Hasbro G.I. Joe HasLab H.I.S.S. Tank (winner of our last fans choice G.I. Joe HasLab poll) we once again wanted to give G.I. Joe fans a place to vote on what the next G.I. Joe – Cobra HasLab 2023 should be and debate the ups and downs of each vehicle selection and characters that should be included. The diversity in selection and it’s likelihood of being funded are one of the ultimate debates among G.I. Joe – Cobra fans. Today we are starting up the nomination process that will lead to the » Continue Reading.

The post G.I. Joe Classified Series HasLab 2023 Fans Choice Nomination Official Thread appeared first on HissTank.com.


By: DESTRO
Title: G.I. Joe Classified Series HasLab 2023 Fans Choice Nomination Official Thread
Sourced From: news.hisstank.com/2022/12/29/g-i-joe-classified-series-haslab-2023-fans-choice-nomination-official-thread-79910
Published Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2022 19:31:05 +0000

Read More

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONDO / Masters of the Universe – Battle Cat 1:6 Scale Figure – ON SALE TOMORROW!

G.I. Joe Classified Series Deluxe Scrap Iron Render Reveal

G.I. Joe Classified Tunnel Rat By SlicesCustoms