​Renegade Game Studios Unveils G.I. JOE Game Powered by the Axis & Allies Game Engine!

gijoe axis allies hasbro 1

Renegade Game Studios Unveils Transformers Robo Rally and a G.I. JOE Game Powered by the Axis & Allies Game Engine! “Renegade presents two new games with a fusion of classic gameplay and iconic characters!” San Diego, CA – August 4, 2023 – Renegade Game Studios is thrilled to announce G.I. JOE: Battle for the Arctic Circle, which will be powered by the Axis & Allies gameplay engine, under license by toy and game company Hasbro. This match made in heaven will allow fans to play as the G.I. JOE or Cobra in a fight for control of the Arctic » Continue Reading.

The post ​Renegade Game Studios Unveils G.I. JOE Game Powered by the Axis & Allies Game Engine! appeared first on HissTank.com.


By: DESTRO
Title: ​Renegade Game Studios Unveils G.I. JOE Game Powered by the Axis & Allies Game Engine!
Sourced From: news.hisstank.com/2023/08/04/%e2%80%8brenegade-game-studios-unveils-g-i-joe-game-powered-by-the-axis-allies-game-engine-84005
Published Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2023 15:56:57 +0000

Read More

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONDO / Masters of the Universe – Battle Cat 1:6 Scale Figure – ON SALE TOMORROW!

G.I. Joe Classified Series Deluxe Scrap Iron Render Reveal

G.I. Joe Classified Tunnel Rat By SlicesCustoms