Marvel Legends - CAPTAIN MARVEL!


Marvel Legends - Secret Wars 2-Pack - Capt Marvel vs Dr Doom - Hasbro 2023

When Marvel Legends released their Firestar figure back in 2021, I had to reassess my top most wanted figure. Angelica had been my top choice for so long that I was truly lost. But I soon settled on a classic Monica Rambeau as Captain Marvel. I've always loved this costume. Even though the disco era in popular culture was past its prime by the early 80s, a lot of comic characters introduced around this time still had a certain disco vibe. And Monica's billowing sleeves, swashbuckler boots, and perfect afro hairstyle definitely fit the bill. As a young comic reader I never read a single issue with her in it. However, she was on a ton of covers and promotional material related to the Marvel 25th Anniversary and Secret Wars, so her image is infused in my youth. I didn't get to know the character until much later in NextWave and Marvel Divas. But the 2019 Captain Marvel: Monica Rambeau TPB that reprinted her early appearances reinvigorated my love of her original suit. This figure is perfect. Let's check her out below!
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE REST >>


By: noreply@blogger.com (ShesFantastic)
Title: Marvel Legends - CAPTAIN MARVEL!
Sourced From: www.shesfantastic.com/2023/07/marvel-legends-captain-marvel.html
Published Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2023 02:00:00 +0000

Read More

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONDO / Masters of the Universe – Battle Cat 1:6 Scale Figure – ON SALE TOMORROW!

G.I. Joe Classified Series Deluxe Scrap Iron Render Reveal

G.I. Joe Classified Tunnel Rat By SlicesCustoms