Hasbro SDCC 2023 G.I. Joe Classified Chuckles Exclusive Live to Public

hasbro SDCC 2023 1 1 scaled

Hasbro’s SDCC 2023 exclusives were locked behind a code you had to obtain at the show in person last week, but now they are going live for everyone.  Check out Hasbro Pulse to snag copies of the Transformers War Dawn Two Pack, G.I. Joe Classified Chuckles, TVC Book of Boba Krrsantan, and Marvel Legends Deadpool and Hydra Bob!  These are currently available to Hasbro Pulse Premium Members but will open up to the public in an hour or so.

The post Hasbro SDCC 2023 G.I. Joe Classified Chuckles Exclusive Live to Public appeared first on HissTank.com.


By: Tony_Bacala
Title: Hasbro SDCC 2023 G.I. Joe Classified Chuckles Exclusive Live to Public
Sourced From: news.hisstank.com/2023/07/28/hasbro-sdcc-2023-g-i-joe-classified-chuckles-exclusive-live-to-public-83928
Published Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2023 16:25:50 +0000

Read More

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONDO / Masters of the Universe – Battle Cat 1:6 Scale Figure – ON SALE TOMORROW!

G.I. Joe Classified Series Deluxe Scrap Iron Render Reveal

G.I. Joe Classified Tunnel Rat By SlicesCustoms