Gargoyles - ANGELA!


Disney's Gargoyles - Ultimate Action Figures - Angela - NECA Toys 2023

When the Demona figure was released last year in Neca's Gargoyles line, I honestly expected her to be the only female character. I know there are lot of females in the show, but Demona is the token female for the first half of the series alongside a lot of prominent males. So I expected a second female figure to be a distant dream. Angela is easily the second most popular female Gargoyle. She was introduced halfway through Season Two as the daughter of Goliath and Demona, having been raised by humans from stolen eggs in the magical realm of Avalon (where time runs differently, hence her appearing almost the same age as her mother). She's a great character that provides an interesting "outsider" perspective when she joins the Manhattan Clan. I haven't read the new comics from Dynamite yet, but at the comic shop I notice that Angela is on the covers a lot - enough for me to comfortably say that Angela is the new token female of the series. That said, there are a lot of cool characters who could also use this buck. I'm excited to see what is next! Let's check out Angela below!
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE REST >>


By: noreply@blogger.com (ShesFantastic)
Title: Gargoyles - ANGELA!
Sourced From: www.shesfantastic.com/2023/07/gargoyles-angela.html
Published Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2023 14:00:00 +0000

Read More

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONDO / Masters of the Universe – Battle Cat 1:6 Scale Figure – ON SALE TOMORROW!

G.I. Joe Classified Series Deluxe Scrap Iron Render Reveal

G.I. Joe Classified Tunnel Rat By SlicesCustoms