Dungeons & Dragons - SHEILA!


Dungeons & Dragons Cartoon Classics - Sheila the Thief - Hasbro 2023

Sometimes I just have to marvel about how satisfying it is to be a toy collector right now. Especially if, like me, you are a child of the 80s with an addiction for nostalgia. Beyond the typical He-Man, She-Ra, and ThunderCats that we've been seeing for years, we currently are getting new product from Sectaurs, Silverhawks, Strawberry Shortcake, Bravestarr, M.A.S.K., and Crystar. Plus announcements for upcoming TigerSharks and Rainbow Brite product. Almost every nostalgic property seems to be getting merchandized, and I couldn't be happier. My current obsession is the Dungeons & Dragons Cartoon Classics line. These toys are a bit different because they've never been made before. And the animated source material is overshadowed by the actual D&D game. The cartoon is often scoffed at by hardcore D&D fans as a silly kiddy version of their the real D&D. A lame PR stunt to counter a growing hysteria about the game. But this was my first exposure to the word of D&D, and I adored it.
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE REST >>


By: noreply@blogger.com (ShesFantastic)
Title: Dungeons & Dragons - SHEILA!
Sourced From: www.shesfantastic.com/2023/07/dungeons-dragons-sheila.html
Published Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2023 03:30:00 +0000

Read More

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONDO / Masters of the Universe – Battle Cat 1:6 Scale Figure – ON SALE TOMORROW!

G.I. Joe Classified Series Deluxe Scrap Iron Render Reveal

G.I. Joe Classified Tunnel Rat By SlicesCustoms