Producer Di Bonaventura Talks About Transformers X G.I. Joe, Detailed Breakdown Of The Scene

Spoiler alert G.I. Joe 1 1

The news is well and truly out there at the moment, but we are giving you a heads-up anyway. This news post (and its associated thread) contains spoilers from the upcoming movie Transformers: Rise of the Beasts (ROTB). Producer Lorenzo di Bonaventura, who oversees Transformers and G.I. Joe live-action movies at Paramount Pictures, gives a detailed explanation of the prospect of Transformers X G.I. Joe. According to the producer, who gave an interview to Geek Culture, the direction of Transformers X G.I. Joe was pitched to him by director Steven Capel Jr. who also directed ROTB. “[Steven] very early » Continue Reading.

The post Producer Di Bonaventura Talks About Transformers X G.I. Joe, Detailed Breakdown Of The Scene appeared first on HissTank.com.


By: Silver Optimus
Title: Producer Di Bonaventura Talks About Transformers X G.I. Joe, Detailed Breakdown Of The Scene
Sourced From: news.hisstank.com/2023/05/30/producer-di-bonaventura-talks-about-transformers-x-g-i-joe-detailed-breakdown-of-the-scene-81598
Published Date: Wed, 31 May 2023 02:57:15 +0000

Read More

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONDO / Masters of the Universe – Battle Cat 1:6 Scale Figure – ON SALE TOMORROW!

G.I. Joe Classified Series Deluxe Scrap Iron Render Reveal

G.I. Joe Classified Tunnel Rat By SlicesCustoms