G.I. Joe Classified March Madness 2023 Update


G.I. Joe Classified March Madness 2023 is underway and we have our first nomination update! With just under 21 days left until we start the tournament we wanted to give the G.I. Joe Community an update on who the potential leaders are for the G.I. Joe Classified March Madness 2023! Cobra Agents: – Iron Grenadier – Eel’s – Road Pig – Night Viper – Techno Viper – Wild Weasel – Battle Armor Cobra Commander – Zandar – Monkeywrench – Big Boa – IG Destro – Torch – Raptor – Darklon – Metal-Head – Voltar G.I. Joe Team – Alpine – » Continue Reading.
The post G.I. Joe Classified March Madness 2023 Update appeared first on HissTank.com.
By: DESTRO
Title: G.I. Joe Classified March Madness 2023 Update
Sourced From: news.hisstank.com/2023/02/14/g-i-joe-classified-march-madness-2023-update-80297
Published Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2023 02:04:42 +0000
Read More

Comments
Post a Comment