Super7 G.I. Joe ReAction Wave 5 Images and Details

Super7 GI Joe ReAction Wave 5 1

G.I. Joe ReAction Wave 5 includes more characters never made in action figure form before, like Raven, the G.I. Joe MP, and a Cobra Trooper in a Super7 original colorway! Duke and Snake Eyes from “The Vines of Evil” arc, Mutt & Junkyard, Xamot & Tomax, and Red Laser round out the rest of this wave, available next week on Super7.com!

The post Super7 G.I. Joe ReAction Wave 5 Images and Details appeared first on HissTank.com.


By: DESTRO
Title: Super7 G.I. Joe ReAction Wave 5 Images and Details
Sourced From: news.hisstank.com/2023/01/05/super7-g-i-joe-reaction-wave-5-79952
Published Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2023 22:15:27 +0000

Read More

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONDO / Masters of the Universe – Battle Cat 1:6 Scale Figure – ON SALE TOMORROW!

G.I. Joe Classified Series Deluxe Scrap Iron Render Reveal

G.I. Joe Classified Tunnel Rat By SlicesCustoms