Henry Gilroy Explains Why G.I. Joe: Renegades Was Cancelled

G.I. Joe Renegades 001 1

Animation writer Henry Gilroy spoke with Slash Film to explain why G.I. Joe: Renegades received the ill fate it did not deserve. “We had a second season where literally Cobra Commander was Osama bin Laden, who’s basically on the run full on […] They were terrorists…Then the Joes were brought back to be special agents for the government who were hunting down Cobra terrorists so, it was going to be really fun. We had … really fun stories for it, but this, c’est la vie.” The issue was that the 2009 live-action film “G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra” » Continue Reading.

The post Henry Gilroy Explains Why G.I. Joe: Renegades Was Cancelled appeared first on HissTank.com.


By: Silver Optimus
Title: Henry Gilroy Explains Why G.I. Joe: Renegades Was Cancelled
Sourced From: news.hisstank.com/2023/01/27/henry-gilroy-explains-why-g-i-joe-renegades-was-cancelled-80100
Published Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2023 13:41:42 +0000

Read More

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONDO / Masters of the Universe – Battle Cat 1:6 Scale Figure – ON SALE TOMORROW!

G.I. Joe Classified Series Deluxe Scrap Iron Render Reveal

G.I. Joe Classified Tunnel Rat By SlicesCustoms