G.I. Joe Classified Python Patrol Cobra Officer In Hand Images

GIJOE Classified Python Patrol Cobra Officer 29 1

It would appear supply chain issue with Target and G.I. Joe Classified have started to correct. Once again we were able to pick up a 6-pack of the new Python Patrol Cobra Officer along with his team members the Python Patrol B.A.T. and Cobra Viper at on shelf retail. Enjoy some fresh in-hand images of the new Python Patrol G.I. Joe Classified action figures after the jump.

The post G.I. Joe Classified Python Patrol Cobra Officer In Hand Images appeared first on HissTank.com.


By: DESTRO
Title: G.I. Joe Classified Python Patrol Cobra Officer In Hand Images
Sourced From: news.hisstank.com/2023/01/30/g-i-joe-classified-python-patrol-cobra-officer-in-hand-images-80116
Published Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2023 14:58:52 +0000

Read More

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONDO / Masters of the Universe – Battle Cat 1:6 Scale Figure – ON SALE TOMORROW!

G.I. Joe Classified Series Deluxe Scrap Iron Render Reveal

G.I. Joe Classified Tunnel Rat By SlicesCustoms