G.I. Joe: Classified Book 2 Title And Cover Art Revealed

G.I. Joe Classified Book 2 Revenge of the ninja 002 1

A while back, we reported that the 2nd book of the G.I. Joe: Classified novel series is in the works. Today, we have the official title and the cover art of the said book. Titled ‘Revenge of the ninja‘, the book will continue the story from ‘Welcome to Springfield’. Revenge of the Ninja (G.I. Joe Classified Book Two) The dynamic second installment in the exciting, action-adventure middle-grade series featuring beloved and all-new characters from the world of G.I. Joe In the next installment in this action-packed series, a group of ordinary kids finds themselves facing extraordinary circumstances yet » Continue Reading.

The post G.I. Joe: Classified Book 2 Title And Cover Art Revealed appeared first on HissTank.com.


By: Silver Optimus
Title: G.I. Joe: Classified Book 2 Title And Cover Art Revealed
Sourced From: news.hisstank.com/2023/01/21/g-i-joe-classified-book-2-title-and-cover-art-revealed-80064
Published Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2023 08:03:00 +0000

Read More

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONDO / Masters of the Universe – Battle Cat 1:6 Scale Figure – ON SALE TOMORROW!

G.I. Joe Classified Series Deluxe Scrap Iron Render Reveal

G.I. Joe Classified Tunnel Rat By SlicesCustoms