G.I. Joe Classified Agent Helix and G.I. Joe Troop Builder Pack Announced!

gijoe classified agent helix idw 2023 1

Hasbro’s G.I. Joe team has just announced during an unboxing video for the Skystriker HasLab that Agent Helix and the first G.I. Joe Green Shirt Troop Builder set are the next G.I. Joe Classified pipeline reveals! The team also let us know that the next Fans First G.I. Joe live stream with preorders will be in February and that the G.I. Joe Classified Troop Builder set is packed with goodies. Stay tuned as more information becomes available on the time and date of the next G.I. Joe fan stream!

The post G.I. Joe Classified Agent Helix and G.I. Joe Troop Builder Pack Announced! appeared first on HissTank.com.


By: DESTRO
Title: G.I. Joe Classified Agent Helix and G.I. Joe Troop Builder Pack Announced!
Sourced From: news.hisstank.com/2023/01/27/g-i-joe-classified-agent-helix-and-g-i-joe-troop-builder-announced-80106
Published Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2023 20:15:32 +0000

Read More

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONDO / Masters of the Universe – Battle Cat 1:6 Scale Figure – ON SALE TOMORROW!

G.I. Joe Classified Series Deluxe Scrap Iron Render Reveal

G.I. Joe Classified Tunnel Rat By SlicesCustoms