Toy Mini Brands – G.I. Joe Classified Series Spotted

Toy Mini Brands G.I. Joe Classified Series 001 1

Reports are coming in where multiple individuals have uncovered Toy Mini Brands‘ version of G.I. Joe Classified Series figures. For those who do not know, Toy Mini Brands is a line of blind-bagged toys where the capsules contain miniaturized versions of popular toy lines. So far, we’ve only discovered Duke from the Classified Series but other toys may pop up sooner or later. Previously, we’ve seen the World’s Smallest line of G.I. Joe toys which included miniaturized ARAH figures such as Duke, Snake Eyes, and Roadblock. Unlike the World’s Smallest series, the Toy Mini Brands line will stick close » Continue Reading.

The post Toy Mini Brands – G.I. Joe Classified Series Spotted appeared first on HissTank.com.


By: Silver Optimus
Title: Toy Mini Brands – G.I. Joe Classified Series Spotted
Sourced From: news.hisstank.com/2022/12/24/toy-mini-brands-g-i-joe-classified-series-spotted-79902
Published Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2022 05:19:50 +0000

Read More

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONDO / Masters of the Universe – Battle Cat 1:6 Scale Figure – ON SALE TOMORROW!

G.I. Joe Classified Series Deluxe Scrap Iron Render Reveal

G.I. Joe Classified Tunnel Rat By SlicesCustoms