Gunship Battle: Total Warfare Mobile Game X G.I. Joe Returns

Gunship Battle G.I. Joe Returns 001 1

Developer Joycity is once again collaborating with Hasbro to bring G.I. Joe to their hit mobile game Gunship Battle: Total Warfare. Official Announcement: “The story continues as G.I. JOE is here to lend a hand to stop the immoral wrongdoings that COBRA left behind! Admirals, we need YOU to expose the truth, expose COBRA! COMING SOON! REDEEM PROMO CODE: GI JOE RETURNS” Gunship Battle: Total Warfare is available on iOS, Android, and PC (requires the mobile version to log in).

The post Gunship Battle: Total Warfare Mobile Game X G.I. Joe Returns appeared first on HissTank.com.


By: Silver Optimus
Title: Gunship Battle: Total Warfare Mobile Game X G.I. Joe Returns
Sourced From: news.hisstank.com/2022/12/14/gunship-battle-total-warfare-mobile-game-x-g-i-joe-returns-79834
Published Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2022 07:02:16 +0000

Read More

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SPONSOR NEWS: BBTS News: Figura Obscura & Mythic Legions, MOTU, King Ghidorah, Tamashii Nations, TF Titan Guardian Robot, D&D, Darktrooper, MAFEX & More!

Marvel Superhero Squad - HEPZIBAH!

G.I. Joe Classified Pulse Fan Stream Moved to March 8th