G.I. Joe Classified Dreadnok Zarana In Hand Images

zarana gijoe classified dreadnoks cobra 20 1

Finally another G.I. Joe Classified Dreadnok team member! Zarana arrived today and we wanted to take a few in-hand images for the crew here at HissTank. It’s official the year 2022 will go down as one of the best years to be a G.I. joe collector of all time. Our credit cards and wallets are taking a beating, but the collection shelf has never looked better. Join us after the jump for some in-hand G.I. Joe Classified Zarana images!

The post G.I. Joe Classified Dreadnok Zarana In Hand Images appeared first on HissTank.com.


By: DESTRO
Title: G.I. Joe Classified Dreadnok Zarana In Hand Images
Sourced From: news.hisstank.com/2022/12/07/g-i-joe-classified-dreadnok-zarana-in-hand-images-79814
Published Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2022 23:12:06 +0000

Read More

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONDO / Masters of the Universe – Battle Cat 1:6 Scale Figure – ON SALE TOMORROW!

G.I. Joe Classified Series Deluxe Scrap Iron Render Reveal

G.I. Joe Classified Tunnel Rat By SlicesCustoms